Coaching and mentoring
For a Limited time, I am Offering an opportunity to coach 6 People on how to Get the Right State of Mind for Success & How to Build a Successful Blog – Jaz Rod
Did you know?
Coaching is increasingly used for professional development in individuals. It also encourages the transfer of knowledge from the coach or mentor to the individual. Organizations and companies find coaching and mentoring highly beneficial for the career growth of their employees so coaching and mentoring has been applied by many entities in their organizational practices.
Individuals who need to enhance their potentials to perform better in their jobs and to be more productive use mentors and coaches. There may be skills that need to be strengthened, you may be unconscious of some your weaknesses and a mentor/coach can bring it to light.
Benefits to the Learner
The coach/mentor plays a very important role in transferring knowledge to the individual and helps the person in enhancing his personal and professional growth. The following reasons explain the importance of coaching and mentoring:
• Increased job satisfaction
• Further enhancement of their own skill level
• Advantage of their own professional development
• Enhanced skill in problem analysis and strategic thinking
• Develops self-esteem
• Increases self-confidence and self-esteem
• Promotes professional career growth
• Enhances skills
• Identifies weak areas and turns them into potential successes
• Develops good relationship with the supervisor
• Enhances problem analysis
• Reduces the feeling of low self-worth and frustration
• Provides an opportunity to think about a better work role and career
• Gives a focused attention in the aspect of training and development
The Advantages of Coaching and Mentoring
Mentoring programs help professionals grow, develop and learn new skills under the direction and advice of a seasoned expert. All kinds people implement mentoring programs to align the goals they want to achieve with a action-plan to get the results they want.
Good working relationships are also developed. At the same time, the “coachee” also see their Mentor/Coach as their friends who are willing to guide and help them develop their full potentials. It touches both the personal and professional aspects of the individuals.
When the focus is on improving performance, the person will realize that there are personal issues that need to be addressed. The implementation of coaching and mentoring is a great contribution to the overall development of the individual and organizational level. That is why these programs are incorporated as a regular practice in the organizational system and individuals personal lives.
Want To be the NEXT person I coach?
Inquire Email Us: Support@thefatherofsuccess.com